Product Safety Information
CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts.
Not for children under 3 years.
Adult supervision required
PIXIO product contains small magnets. Swallowed one or more magnets can cause complications leading to serious infections, health injury or death. Seek immediate medical attention if magnets are swallowed or inhaled.
PIXIO® makes many efforts in ensuring its products are safe for all users. The blocks do not contain any BPA, phthalates, PVC, latex or toxic materials. Keep magnets at all times away from magnetically sensitive equipment (e.g. credit cards, computers, telephones, pacemakers, etc.).
We use reliable latching fixation system to ensure the strongest possible plastic bond to hold our magnets in place.
All of our products conform to EN71-1/2/3 and ASTM F963-17 standards for child safety.
PIXIO ensures our products are made for a safe play experience for children aged 6+
To ensure safety is upheld at all times READ CAREFULLY and FOLLOW the guidelines below:
- This product contains magnets. Swallowing magnets can be fatal, cause complications leading to serious infections, health injuries or death. If magnets are swallowed, call your doctor or get emergency medical treatment immediately.
- Do not allow children to play with PIXIO packaging, put it away after unpacking the product.
- Postal address: 604, Tower A, New Trade Plaza, 6 On Ping Street, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
- Do not throw the product towards faces.
- Do not put the product into the eyes, ears, or other body parts.
- Excess impact or force may damage the product and cause injury.
- Do not allow any animals or your pets to have contact with PIXIO blocks. Stepping on or swallowing the blocks can cause serious injuries to their health or lead to death.
- Discontinue the use of PIXIO blocks that became damaged or broken. Throw out immediately all such products or keep them away from infants, toddlers, and children.
- The blocks do not contain any BPA, phthalates, PVC, latex, or toxic materials.
- A harmless odor may be noticed when first opening the product.
- To clean the product, wipe it with a dry towel.
- Product use is not recommended in environments or climates that exceed 50 °C or humidity more than 90%.
- Do not place or use the product near heat or open flame, or do not put the product on, into, near or inside any heating devices.
- Do not place PIXIO blocks into liquid.
- To minimize the risk of cracking or damaging the product please be careful when using PIXIO blocks outdoors.
- Do not place near credit cards or electronic devices, including mobile phones, computers, monitors, TVs, pacemakers, and any other magnetic sensitive data carriers and devices.
- Do not use this product for purposes other than its originally intended purpose.
- Do not use PIXIO blocks with other magnetic toys or objects; this product should be used only with the components supplied or recommended by PIXIO.
- Modifications of the product unauthorized by PIXIO may lead product malfunction, health injuries, or even death.
- Immediately contact PIXIO regarding any damaged or broken bought product.
- Please retain the package of each PIXIO product for future reference.