- Pixio mobile application software ("App"), available on the App Store and Google Play Market, once you have downloaded a copy of the App onto your mobile or handheld device ("Device");
- US resident children under 13 years of age without parental consent, except as permitted under COPPA;
- EU resident children under 16 years of age without parental consent, except as permitted under EU applicable law.
- Full name of legal entity: Trendformer Limited
- E-mail address: [email protected]
- Postal address: 604, Tower A, New Trade Plaza, 6 On Ping Street, Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong
- Identity Data: first name, last name, user name, or another identifier;
- Contact Data: e-mail address only;
- Device Data: mobile operating system;
- Profile Data: details of your use of any of our Apps, namely features and functions available to or activated by you to provide you with our Service and your ability to use our Apps.
Information you give us. It is the information (including Identity and Contact Data) that you provide us about yourself by filling in forms on the App, by corresponding with us (for example, by e-mail or chat), or via third parties. It includes the information you provide when you register or create an account in our Apps, subscribe to any of our Services, make an in-App purchase, or report a problem with an App or our Services. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence regardless of whether you have registered the account or not.
- Information we collect about you and your device. Each time you use one of our Apps, we will automatically collect personal data, including Device and Profile Data.
- Location Data. We do not collect your Location Data regardless of whether you have a registered account or not.
Information we receive from other sources including third parties
and publicly available sources. We will receive personal data about you from some third parties as
set out below:
- Identity and Contact Data from Google and Apple. If you choose to create an account or log into an account via a third party such as Facebook or Google, we collect and store personal data and other information made available by that third party, such as your first name, last name, e-mail, user name, or another identifier. We may also collect technical information in order to ensure that our Apps connect correctly. The third parties are responsible for obtaining your consent before sharing such data with us.
- Where we need to perform a contract that we are about to enter or have entered with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- Where you have consented before the processing.
- if you want us to establish the data's accuracy;
- where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it;
- where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims;
- if you have objected to our use of your data, but we need to verify whether we have overridden the legitimate grounds to use it.