Both the foundations and aspirations of the PIXIO team remain true to our children, and their innovation and energy continue to be our inspiration. As the most intimate friends of children, toys are of vital importance to their intellectual development and health. Our passion and entrepreneurial culture will ensure that PIXIO blocks meet safety requirements and deliver for our customer's assurance - today and in the future.
Confirming that our product meets all trusted external and internal standards, PIXIO collaborates with one of the most well-known laboratories in the world – Intertek. Through the strength and robustness of their work, they help ensure proper certification and compliance with EN 71-1/2/3 for EU territories and/or ASTM F963 for the USA, which is the highest priority for our team.
The PIXIO blocks have successfully passed the major tests that meet the strictest safety requirements (where applicable):
- EN 71-1:2014+A1:2018 – Safety of toys – Part 1: Mechanical and Physical Properties Pass
- EN 71-2:2011+A1:2014 – Safety of toys – Part 2: Flammability Pass
- Directive 2009/48/EC and its amendment Council Directive(EU) 2017/738– EN 71-3:2013 + A3:2018 – Migration of certain elements
- Directive 2009/48/EC and its amendment Council Directive (EU) 2017/738, Commission Directive (EU) 2018/725 – EN 71-3:2019 – Migration of certain elements
For the USA:
- ASTM F963-17 Standard Consumer Safety Specification for Toy Safety